The Langham, Melbourne’s Acclaimed Melba Restaurant celebrates being one of melbourne’s most loved family restaurants
It’s well known that Melbourne boasts over 3000 restaurants and counting. The Langham, Melbourne’s Melba Restaurant is one of the city’s venues that has stood the test of time.
Through social media and customer feedback, the restaurant has learned that it is one restaurant that families all agree on.
Here some reasons why:
1. There are usually at least five different international cuisines available each and every day at lunch and dinner, including Japanese sushi, Indian curries and dishes from the tandoor oven, Chinese dumplings and five spice duck pancakes and Italian pastas.
2. That view! Pair an expansive view of the Melbourne skyline and Yarra River with an endless parade of dishes and it’s a recipe for a meal to remember.
3. Many are repeat guests who nominate Melba as their venue of choice for milestone birthdays, Mother’s Day and festive celebrations. Maybe it’s the fact that everyone knows how much their meal is advance or that even the fussiest of eaters are catered for as well as there being plenty of choice for those with allergies.
4. Melba loves helping celebrate birthdays! Those celebrating their birthday are presented with their very own cupcake. Make sure you book at least 24 hours in advance and mention your occasion upon booking to receive.
5. Melba arguably boasts some of the freshest seafood in Melbourne. Over 6000 oysters are eaten every week ensuring there is always a steady stream of fresh seafood arriving.
6. Melba caters for large groups.
At some points of the year we offer a special 'More the Merrier' discount.
Check out the what's on section to see if it's applicable when you are dining.
7. Children aged 4-12 years dine for half price.
8. Children three and under dine free. Every day!
9. Seniors discounts apply. Check out our price pages for the special discount and be sure to bring your seniors card along with you when you dine.
10. And last but not least, Melba also adds extra dishes during the week to provide another reason to return to Melba.
Mondays there are baked oysters.
Tuesday and Wednesdays, it’s all about grilled lobster
Thursday is dedicated to ribs
Friday showcases tempura prawns
Saturday is saved for succulent steaks, decadent filled donuts such as chocolate-filled Kit Kat donuts* and waffles made to order featuring tempting toppings.